Fabric we use
Our conscious collection is our sustainable collection where we only use natural fabrics like hemp, bamboo, organic cotton, and cotton.
We named this collection “CONSCIOUS” because we used the fibers that use fewer resources, are regenerative, renewable, or recycled. We believe that it’s our duty to make conscious choices with the health and longevity of this planet
We at Palison, want our customers to be a part of a sustainable future along with us. Therefore, introducing SPILL REPELLENT COLLECTION, a smart and intelligent collection.
No harmful chemicals are used in making these products, spill repellent. The fabric that we use are
– Cotton with a blend of lycra,
– Organic Cotton with a blend of lycra, and
– Hemp with a blend of cotton/organic cotton and
WHY BAMBOO FABRIC?
Bamboo is one of nature’s most sustainable resources; it’s 100% biodegradable and is naturally regenerative. Bamboo grows extremely fast, up to
one foot a day!
- Bamboo fabric is naturally anti-microbial, hypoallergenic, and thermal regulating.
- Bamboo breathes and wicks moisture away due to its porous nature.
- Bamboo also has an excellent drape and a silkycashmere feel.
WHY ORGANIC COTTON?
Organic cotton fibers are made up of natural cotton seeds, rather than processed ones.
- Organic cotton fibers reduce soil and water pollution.
- Tends to feel cool in summers and warm in winters.
- Organic cotton fabrics form natural clothing without the use of any chemical fertilizers.
We use 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
Just like other natural fabrics, cotton is much more sustainable than synthetic fabrics like polyester, nylon, rayon, etc.
- Cotton is also hypoallergic
- Has a very soft feel, comfortable, durable, and
- Has less impact on the environment as compared to synthetic fabrics.